Friday, March 21, 2008

Exciting news!

Penn Law's International Human Rights Advocates have accepted my application. I'm going to be the Director for Clinical Groups for the 2008-2009 academic year! This is very exciting, because I should be able to continue our partnership with Gulu, or maybe start a project on Sudan.

But it gets better! Emily Torstveit is going to be student group coordinator and Nanda Srikantaiah is going to be the 2L director. These women have become good friends, and I have every confidence that their energy and abilities will make IHRA's next year amazing. Kyle Dandelet will be the next spring break coordinator. I just met him yesterday, and he seems like a very competent and outstanding person.

So hooray for next year! Incidentally, I just realized that I haven't posted much about the law school yet. It's a beautiful campus. You can take a virtual tour online.

No comments: