Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm a Godmommy! (Or I will be, soon ...)

Today I got this from my friend Joan, who is just awesome:

Hullo Maisha,

Joan here. How are you girl...........i hope you are having a blast in Gulu. Hurinet is not bad, just that we miss you. Maisha, you left at atime when some of us needed to associate more with you......you are just a gift sent by God! But i trust we will meet again,keep in touch.

I have a request, that you be my little Girl's God Mother. She is 6months old, and yet to be christened. We have looked around for a credible person with a humerouis personality, and Honestly Maisha...you stand out.

If you deem this possible, please get back to me (I already discussed with the Dad) so i send you her images and we proceed.

Thanks Maisha, and please keep the smile on your face glowing....you are such a blessing.

With many more regards

Joan Asiimwe
Hurinet-U

No comments: